Nessie New Logo

01 January 2005

Stardust Memories - English

And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky, the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart

You wander down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now the sturdust of yesterday
the music of years gone by...

Sometimes I wonder I spent
the lonely night dreamin' of a song
the melody haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you
When our love was new
And each kiss an inspiration

But that was long ago
Now my consolation
Is in the sturdust od a song

Beside a garden wall
When stars are bright
You are in my arms
The nightingale tells a fairy tale
A paradise where roses bloom

Though I dream in vain
In my heart it will remain
My sturdust melody
The memory of love's refrain

No comments: